• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

News: Eye on Nicaragua - an interview with Robert Watcher

hi Guys,

I'm pretty sure most of you are not aware that since this spring I have started a new website that includes articles about photography and several interviews with photographers that do interesting work.

I have just finished an article about the fabulous photographs that our dear friend, Robert Watcher, takes while living in Nicaragua.

I would love if you would visit the site:
Shuttertactics.com

and in particular the page of Robert's Interview. I think you will find it very interesting, including how Robert became a photographer!

Eye on Nicaragua - an interview with Robert Watcher

If you enjoy the article, please feel free to share it via Google +/Twitter/Facebook, we could use a bit of publicity!

Thanks for you kind attention,
:) Maggie

Robert Watcher

This interview is great Maggie. Thank you.

I must warn everyone though - - - Maggie is a thorough interviewer and the whole thing is detailed and lengthy. :) I'm not complaining by any means, I love words and stories. Lots of other nice interviews and tutorials showing up on that website as well.

I think that it is thoughtful that you mention (and link to) OPF as our meeting place Maggie.

-----

This interview is great Maggie. Thank you.

I must warn everyone though - - - Maggie is a thorough interviewer and the whole thing is detailed and lengthy. :) I'm not complaining by any means, I love words and stories. Lots of other nice interviews and tutorials showing up on that website as well.

I think that it is thoughtful that you mention (and link to) OPF as our meeting place Maggie.

-----
You were a wonderful interviewee and yes, lengthy but I think, interesting.

As for linking to OPF? Of course! Hopefully some new people will find this place and register too!
:)