• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Prune this forum, please.

Edmund Ronald

This place is dead. I suggest all the CMS subfora be merged.

Edmund

--Please do not confuse me with my phantom alter, Edmund Ronald, who has never been able to log in ;)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Edmund,

We're back from our 6-week travel through European cities and here at OPF and happy but a little exhausted!

Glad you are around, you devil! It was certainly wonderful to see you in Paris. Wendy and I appreciate your kindness in showing some of the most intriguing parts of Paris.

The color management is fragmented and we knew that from the start. We wanted to look at distribution of usage to see to what extent was a white balance tool solving people’s needs and to what extent we use more sophisticated solutions and profiling software. That was then and this is now. You are correct, we can fuse them. Still, right now in the Western USA, it is very hot and I cant think of many people printing! Or else, perhaps, they discovered they were in color nirvana anyway!

I'll change your registration so that you can log in perfectly!

The subfora has allowed us to examine the ongoing needs of OPF. We never intended that anything be cast in stone. This website is designed from the beginning to be iterative, adapting to its need.

We collected ideas, leading to mprovements in the user interface, renaming of fora, options for type color and so forth. However, we held off other planned changes until later in August.

You will be pleased, I'm sure!

Asher

Last edited:

Tom Yi

I do agree with Edmund that currently, there may be too many topics and we are being too divided here.
Perhaps we can pare things down a bit to get more folks into one room/section to increase traffic flow.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tom,

Yes it's true. We have already planned this and it is in the works, for the past several weeks! We just need to schedule it!

Asher

Tom Yi

Hmmm,
I seem to be guessing all the insider info correctly.
I guess you will be getting a 1DsMIII soon.
:)

Jason C Doss

I'm glad to see these changes are coming. Lately, I've found I've been doing more clicking than reading here!

Last edited: