• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Poobah the Great Fire Eater!

I posted this picture a few months ago taken at my visit to the 2008 Houston Stock Show and Rodeo. I really liked the image. So much so that I had it made into a 20x30" print and have it framed for my livingroom wall that I am currently working on. A funny thing happened, as it usually does when one surfs aimlessly around the world wide web, and I stumbled upon a very interesting article and story about sideshows. Lo and behold, there was my little guy. He apparently has gone by a number of different names in his long career but it is definitely him. I thought some may find it interesting. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you POOBAH!
Here's a link to the video clip and article.

http://video.on.nytimes.com/index.jsp?fr_story=302769364fabd7b4bffdc7688cd318ef32b2c83a

fireeater.jpg