• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nomad Panohead for Samyang 7.5mm MFT

Thomas Huang

Nomad Panohead for Samyang 7.5mm MFT

Pictured below is the operational first version and a rendering of the second version. It will be available for purchase in the beginning of November after verification of the second version, which has a smaller footprint, is more compact, and can be used with both camera grip up and down.
It is a lightweight and compact fixed tilt panohead with a rotator at 15 degree increments, marks for 4 and 6 divisions, and has free access to both aperture and focus rings.
Estimated price $150 USD
See link for more details.
http://www.thomashuang.net/products/nps75/nps75.html
+5 Specs
Height - 122 mm 4.80"
Width - 80 mm 3.15"
Depth - 41 mm 1.61"
Base Dia. - 38 mm 1.50"
Weight - 100 g 3.5 oz
attachment.php

Doug Kerr

Hi, Thomas,

Interesting approach.

Does this automatically put the swing axis through the no parallax point of this particular lens?

Best regards,

Doug

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thomas,

Perhaps, in your enthusiasm, you didn't read the terms of service. For that reason (and the fact that Doug happened to ask a good question, before I deleted the thread), I'm delaying action pending you introducing yourself, sending me a private note on your intentions within OPF and sharing pictures and participating in OPF.

We're happy to report on your news, but you can't advertise. So why not start over with a note to me about the equipment.

Asher