• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

afternoon glow

ovs_opf_XI-73.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Georg,

This sky has so much action going on; gold and an attempt it seems for the cloud to invert at the edges. How much was that as you saw it through the viewfinder or was this the result of your work after that? I really hope you didn't crop away anything at the lower edge! Entirely captivating place.

Asher

Hi Georg,

This sky has so much action going on; gold and an attempt it seems for the cloud to invert at the edges. How much was that as you saw it through the viewfinder or was this the result of your work after that? I really hope you didn't crop away anything at the lower edge! Entirely captivating place.

Asher

I just cropped a little from the sky, no photoshop or any deeper alterations done here. I did not even feel that a bracketing would be needed to capture the atmosphere, when I saw the histogram I was confident that enough DR had been captured to satisfy it.

It is a very moody place, light changes in no time from 'Hobbit Land' to the deepest 'Mordor', and yet is very pretty.

ovs_opf_XI-75.jpg

ovs_opf_XI-74.jpg