• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Do you think it will rain?

fahim mohammed

Posted this in the wrong forum.

p471318110.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

It looks like Mordor. I'm not sure what rains there, but it looks as if the hell can break loose any minute.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fahim,

To make this work, the houses on the left could be a tad brighter and then humans are at risk and we wonder about them. Then, the sky could be brought back to risk, not disaster and devil worship.

Asher

fahim mohammed

Tracy, Jerome, Cem, Asher..

Thanks you wonderful folk. Heavy PP. Definitely. I shall correct it per Asher's suggestion.

But as Cem hinted.." One does not simply walk into Mordor "!! or to the East or West of..

But I have walked into S*it. I screwed up my SQLs on our website. I was getting e-commerce

thing ready for Ayesha's shop. And Wham, I do not know why or how, I really erased a domain/sub-

domain..erased a wrong db. She is screaming her head off.

I want to migrate to Sauntor!!

I shall return, though.

fahim mohammed

I suspect so, since the crepuscular rays indicate an increased level of humidity in the air. Or perhaps not, does it really matter? Or is it a metaphor we are talking about? :)

Cem, this was just to go with the title..' will it rain '. I am no expert in rain or clouds. It rarely rains

where I am. Much less nowadays.

Take care.