• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wanna buy some photos?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Michael,

It's a great link! If one wants to treat oneself to a very good photograph then here's a chance. I think these pictures could at least hold 75% of the price one pays and one has great pleasure for the remaining potential loss!

Asher

Wendy Thurman

I actually bought a couple of prints (well, one print and one book which came with a print) from Lucien Clergue when I was in Arles. The price was quite reasonable; both prints were signed & stamped on the verso and the book personally inscribed. M. Clergue is a very interesting man; visiting his home and discussing his work was definitely the highlight of the workshop I attended.

Wendy

Michael Fontana

pro member
having a a little art collections, with sculptures, paintings, drawings, etc but no photos, I wonder about its reason.

A few years ago, I could have bought some photos from A. Rodchenko not to expensiv, but missed it out then.