Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > Digital Camera Discussion > Medium Format & Large Format Cameras > Shooting with the Rollei 6008AF and a Sinar eMotion22 and eMotion54 Digital Backs by Graham Mitchell

Shooting with the Rollei 6008AF and a Sinar eMotion22 and eMotion54 Digital Backs by Graham Mitchell A diary by advertising and fashion photographer Graham Mitchell. He's based in London and is a featured Sinar Photographer.

Old August 12th, 2009, 12:48 PM

Default Just got a 110mm f2 PQ lens

These are not easy to find (at a reasonable price anyway). I've been looking for quite some time and finally have one. Wide open, it still resolves quite fine detail although contrast is low. Not as sharp as my 80mm f2.8 wide open, for example, but it responds well to the right sharpening.

First test image:

More to follow soon, I hope!
Old August 12th, 2009, 01:26 PM
pro member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Mitchell View Post
These are not easy to find (at a reasonable price anyway). I've been looking for quite some time and finally have one. Wide open, it still resolves quite fine detail although contrast is low. Not as sharp as my 80mm f2.8 wide open, for example, but it responds well to the right sharpening.
Hi Graham,

Congratulations on the new lens. The image looks fine at this size. Bokeh is nice.

Cheers,
Bart