• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

profiling hardware renting

Hi,
I've been an "amateur" photo retoucher during more than 5 years now and been working from time to time for private customers (and sometimes family). Now let's say that I am on the edge of choosing a new path to follow and intend to do some "professional" work. So, in order to be more accurate, I need to profile my screen. I simply cannot buy a device for the moment due to a certain lack of money but maybe I can afford renting. I never done that before, and I would like to know if there's a company, a shop, that provide that kind of service around Brighton (UK), and that would be so kind to give me some information about the process. It's quite important to me to do things myself versus let somebody else do the job for me. I'm sure it will make theoretical stuff a bit more relevant.

Thank you for your feedback.