• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hermagis projection lens does late afternoon light

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Late sunny autumn Saturday it was...

15275881036_2651755137_o.jpg

15275879646_d428cf6920_o.jpg

15112365897_1a2c242676_o.jpg

15112203740_256065a5f7_o.jpg

15112207000_b15da0808d_o.jpg

Paul Abbott

Hey Klaus, the second image is the one I like. Those natural effects look lovely and I would guess that you could never repeat the look of that natural effect again. It's quite a unique picture in that respect...

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Hey Klaus, the second image is the one I like. Those natural effects look lovely and I would guess that you could never repeat the look of that natural effect again. It's quite a unique picture in that respect...

Paul, I chose these images, to also demonstrate to "design" this sort of "bubble" bokeh at will, using this lens, or to have a very smooth background. In a previous post I called that "asian Style" vs "European Style", so that latter would be looking like this

15298551352_56664636a9_o.jpg

and only a few centimeters away, one can have that, just by choosing the right angle

15275878576_fb45b7256f_o.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Late sunny autumn Saturday it was...

15275879646_d428cf6920_o.jpg

Klaus,

I met a wonderful nun in a striking straw hat, yesterday, who tried, (and still wants), to convert me, so I'll be assured of a place in heaven. I told her that I'm happy to meet her, but that I'm actually already in heaven!

Today, I look at this picture and am affirmed that I'm right. No doubts were left! For me to be able to see such things, how could anything be better anywhere else?

Thanks for saving me!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Klaus,

I'm dying to know what format camera is delivering these wonderful pictures and what apertures do you use to get the smooth v. the round circle cluster effects?

Asher