• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Above us only sky

Cem_Usakligil

Hi my OPF friends,

I just wanted to post this as a token of appreciation for the friendship, understanding and support we have for/with each other here in OPF. It's a bit cheesy, but please bear with it ;-)

f02786.jpg

Sea of Tranquility

Cheers,

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi my OPF friends,

I just wanted to post this as a token of appreciation for the friendship, understanding and support we have for/with each other here in OPF. It's a bit cheesy, but please bear with it ;-)

f02786.jpg

Sea of Tranquility

Cheers,

This picture reminds me of everyone's struggle to show a glimpse of God's perfection, the wonders of natural things.. I hope I'm not too critical, nor self-centered, but this picture sort of summarizes my sins of holding out the orphan's bowl and pleading "More, please sir, can I have more!". Here we are above the earth to see views meant for only the angels; (not even eagles reach this height). Still, I look and want so much more of this view. I want to reach back towards the sun where this light starts. Worse, if you showed me what I requested, I'd likely ask again for more context and "at least some light coming even further to the left, beyond the sun." That's where we are, we humans. However, when a picture is done, these call cease.

Still, I hear John Lennon's voice. Thanks for sharing your passion here and stimulating us all.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Cem,

Hi my OPF friends,

I just wanted to post this as a token of appreciation for the friendship, understanding and support we have for/with each other here in OPF. It's a bit cheesy, but please bear with it.

What a lovely gift, my friend. This is in fact a wondrous fellowship (a gender-neutral term, by the way) we enjoy here.

And don't demean cheese (Carla in fact visited a cheese farm (dairy farm + cheese factory) yesterday. And we have been enjoying the lovely cheese today.

But, before Asher calls you on it, I must note that pixel x=453, y= 206 seems a little . . .

Best regards,

Doug

Cem_Usakligil

...But, before Asher calls you on it, I must note that pixel x=453, y= 206 seems a little . . .
Hi Doug,

I had expected you to notice that aberration indeed! I have demosaiced that pixel into the sYCC color space; as a random reminder of our imperfection ;-)

PS: where is {0,0} located, top left or bottom left?

Cheers,