• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Happy Birthday....

Doug Kerr

Hi, gang,

Thank all of so much for the good wishes. For those who have not followed the higher-order digits, YY is 74.

Carla and I just got back from a weekend trip to Bolivar Point, Texas - adjacent to Galveston, on the Gulf Coast.

We had been off-the-air, Internet-wise, the whole time.

There were 11 of the family there, to celebrate several birthdays (including le mien) plus Mothers' Day (there were two mothers present plus an incipient one - three generations in one line).

We stayed in a brand new weekend home (almost all the homes on the peninsula were destroyed by Hurricane Ike two years ago). The area has, overall, recovered nicely from the devastation, but still there are only a small fraction of the vacation homes that used to exist.

We hope to post some pix soon.

Thanks again, my special friends.

Best regards,

Doug