• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Advert.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Nice effect, Charlotte, but the model does look a bit bothered about something. I don't want to be stereotyping here but isn't it usual to have a younger and more cheerful person advertising? Or is this the more politically correct version, appealing to an older demographic?

Charlotte Thompson

Wow Tom! I didn't know age played a part in women's scarves… It doesn't dude! Richard has been a huge part and friendship in my art life as a matter of fact we will be showing in a gallery together soon in Connecticut. December…This piece was a pay back for some art I did for him also I got a silk crepe de scene scarf for my work. Sometimes work is Bliss! O and the model is very bothered now, you damn salty dog!

Charlotte-

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Wow Tom! I didn't know age played a part in women's scarves… It doesn't dude! Richard has been a huge part and friendship in my art life as a matter of fact we will be showing in a gallery together soon in Connecticut. December…This piece was a pay back for some art I did for him also I got a silk crepe de scene scarf for my work. Sometimes work is Bliss! O and the model is very bothered now, you damn salty dog!

Charlotte-

My mother wore scarves. She did so to cover up her neck wrinkles. She was honest about it. I was an impressionable youth. It's what I thought scarves were for. When it comes to who I believe, my mum is the obvious choice. Sorry, Charlotte.

Charlotte Thompson

James
Thank you. I had thought of a couple of ways to advert with the scarves and since I own this one of a kind art piece I came up with this and another. There are many women photographed with their scarves as well….makes for good promotion! Also my first ad. with my own Malinsky. A lot of fun and helps a fellow artist. He is also an abstract impressionist as well and a good friend.

Charlotte-

Tom

You should try to live in 2015 and learn how to talk to humans on an even level….it just might change your dark opinions you seem to carry around all the time. Thanks for the apology it was definitely needed.

Charlotte-

Antonio

Yes on FB! He and I talked about how to display for ads. I came up with a frame idea this was it. Thank you. It was fun to do and a first for me!

Charlotte-

Another poster I did for a surf dude for his beach hang out-

Charlotte, you did pretty well especially for a first time. Are these for print or for the web?

I found his Etsy page and those scarves are beautiful. I wish I could afford one. Not to hide wrinkles, but because they are gorgeous. I love that they are long so you can wrap them several times and get a casual effect to wear with jeans. Very cool that you have helped each other out and that you collaborate together.

and I really like the poster for the surfer dude as it has a very graphic pencil sketch feel.

Good for you, Charlotte - nice to see things are going well for you. :)
Maggie

Charlotte Thompson

Maggie

Hi and thank you! These are for print. This is what I call fun stuff. Yes the Malinsky scarf is something to wear. Very sensuous and warm soft so soft and very drapey! I have one of the very long scarves. Good looking and warm in Winter . Thing is these scarves you can dress up or down. I wear with jeans too.

Charlotte-