• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Daddy_

Charlotte Thompson

Whenever I think of my Father_ I always think of patience - See thing is he taught me how to be Still_ but of course not always_ He would look at me and teach me math_ He would be there to watch me in my theater_ He did show me how to laugh) He is my Hero_ He said to me " Charlotte, if you are doing something ..do it right.." Well he _ Head of Marathon Oil_ To this day_ This very day I Love you Charles Raymond He always had such patience with me_ and to this day_ what a ****ing lesson_ Love you Daddy_ Thank You_

Charlotte

fahim mohammed

Charlotte, he taught you one of greatest secrets that a human can practice and exhibit..patience.

And as they say, the good pass away to soon.

Take care.

Don Ferguson Jr.

Whenever I think of my Father_ I always think of patience - See thing is he taught me how to be Still_ but of course not always_ He would look at me and teach me math_ He would be there to watch me in my theater_ He did show me how to laugh) He is my Hero_ He said to me " Charlotte, if you are doing something ..do it right.." Well he _ Head of Marathon Oil_ To this day_ This very day I Love you Charles Raymond He always had such patience with me_ and to this day_ what a ****ing lesson_ Love you Daddy_ Thank You_

Charlotte

Charlotte, nice lesson and you are saying Daddy can you hear me now? ;)
Don