• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Foster

Ok, I know this is a very amateurish attempt and needs work, but I discovered the history brush. I LOVE THIS!

I often want to make the background less intrusive. I love this!

2nd025.jpg

historybrush1.jpg

Again, this is only offered to...because I'm jazzed! I love this! Even though the original version might be better, I (well, said it before).

Well, tell us how you did it. I've long been curious about the history brush...

From the various history states, select one 'prior' to your ('radical', usually but not necessarily,) most recent change, and brush in the 'prior' state. It can also be applied to a 'new/future' state, which gets over-written by the most recent one.

Bart

Rachel Foster

Yes, that's far easier than what I did.

First, I bought "Photoshop for Dummies."

Since I was experimenting, after each alteration I went back with the history brush. Wonderful tool!

Aida BGAgraphix

pro member
Ok, I know this is a very amateurish attempt and needs work, but I discovered the history brush. I LOVE THIS!

I often want to make the background less intrusive. I love this!

2nd025.jpg

historybrush1.jpg

Again, this is only offered to...because I'm jazzed! I love this! Even though the original version might be better, I (well, said it before).

Nice! :)
I'm currently in vacation so a little rest for my eyes and time to try to help you . Ok, so in my opinion the image is really nice, but you need to improve the main center.
In every photo there is a focus point that will atract the viewer since the first seconds. That will be the main thing you will want to " underline". In this case, it's about the drops. A vignette will be nice, to add depth and more contrast. I preffer the original as the bg is darker , and it makes the drops stand out. :)