• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Helpful Hints/D.I.Y.: Posting from a Flickr or or other online photography gallery/hosting service

ErikJonas

Banned
Hi Bart....Well i know the drive is recoverable...I placed a call to the software company and talked to a tech there. From that conversation i got some insight on the company and he was really helpful he also offered to e-mail me a demo version so i can see what the program will see as recoverable.....

The program is $100...I dont have that...I am hitting up the people that i shot with this last year for a contribution to the cause...One person is putting up $20.00 to help me.

I really have not done anything with it...I need to get that drive installed in the computer which will make the recovery 10 times faster then the USB cable...When i get more money together towards the program then i will worry about it.

One of the images lost is one that i will post below now that i can post lol....When i took this and got home and looked at it on the computer it was so intense...I did very little to it,VERY LITTLE...I almost desaturated it cause the blue looks so intense and it was such a beautiful car....Anyway....Its one of the images thats lost for right now =(

l_f61650e58c334b928955d8b4679a65b3.jpg

Doug Kerr

Hi, Erik,

One of the images lost is one that i will post below now that i can post lol....When i took this and got home and looked at it on the computer it was so intense...I did very little to it,VERY LITTLE...I almost desaturated it cause the blue looks so intense and it was such a beautiful car....Anyway....Its one of the images thats lost for right now

Blue sky, blue car, blue chrome, blue gravel - that God for white sidewalls and saturation.

Best regards,

Doug