• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

La Prima Donna

Annie James

This was taken when my Niece came to stay. We live in the countryside, she, in the City of London, my children enjoy wittling sticks and climbing trees, she enjoys all things Modern. While she was here, my daughters thought she was oh so fashionable and cool, they followed her around staring at her and trying to impress her with magic tricks etc, the relationship that developed was one of complete subserviance, my children did everything she told them to and happily, while she breezed around with an air of boredom and almost pity. I kept my daughters darker, and their cousin lighter, to try and emphasize the relationship.

CromartyBeach021copy.jpg

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Annie
this is an interesting shot of children.
Did you ask your niece to pose or does she behaves natural here?
The amazing thing for me is that I tend to "read"the photo on the contrary of your explanation…
Your niece seems as you said "starring" but your kids look like if they were in an another scene, I mean they seem not to care her…

I'm sure Asher will have a lot to comment about this photo…

Annie James

Annie
this is an interesting shot of children.
Did you ask your niece to pose or does she behaves natural here?
The amazing thing for me is that I tend to "read"the photo on the contrary of your explanation…
Your niece seems as you said "starring" but your kids look like if they were in an another scene, I mean they seem not to care her…

Nicolas, the photograph is candid, the narrow hallway they were passing through will only comfortably fit one adult, the girls either side of her crammed themselves in to walk with their Cousin, to the point where my son had to linger in the background unimpressed with all the attention lavished on his cousin by his sisters. the girl to the right was checking out her dress, the other was showing her something and giving a running commentary, the cousin, still remained suitably unimpressed.

Rachel the lighting is courtesy of a flashgun which luckily I had forgotten to remove earlier in the day, so it was set up ready for me to snap.