• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Holy crap, I forgot to buy some whisky

Just to pay tribute to Mark Hampton, because I like the way he's minded, I also love his work :)

maison-sur-colline-ecosse.jpg

In the Highlands

Mark Hampton

Just to pay tribute to Mark Hampton, because I like the way he's minded, I also love his work :)

maison-sur-colline-ecosse.jpg

In the Highlands

Sandrine,

the small white rock on the left is where I stay !

but that is a beautiful picture.... rocks - heather and sky all broken by the grain... I will add a few me and my wife made when coming back from mull.. but 1st finish the bottle ...!

btw... that was a strange being you were working on the day... nice job - expand her waist a bit more!

slange

Mark Hampton

Sandrine,

the small white rock on the left is where I stay !

but that is a beautiful picture.... rocks - heather and sky all broken by the grain... I will add a few me and my wife made when coming back from mull.. but 1st finish the bottle ...!

btw... that was a strange being you were working on the day... nice job - expand her waist a bit more!

slange

Snadrine,

I forgot to say - some mentalist built a hoos... a white yin an all !! perfect ... cable it !

looks like a joy division album cover... i always found that carpet of lichen and heather very strange and beautiful. It shapes the country, gives it it's colour, Makes it Tolkienian...you drown into the landscape never able to reach the seaside, you die beautifully.

I forgot to say - some mentalist built a hoos... a white yin an all !! perfect ... cable it !
Sorry, I don't get you :)

Anyway, can we have a challenge, or maybe there's a place somewhere else for that purpose?...In the assumption that you are working on your pictures after the shot (obvious you are). Will you consent as well as I will, to show the "before" (the dark side is obviously the "after"). It's not a question of skills, just a question on how do you transform a picture that anyone would recognise as eg: film, 35mm, colour in something that just belongs to you and that matches your intent. You don't have to :)

Mark Hampton

Anyway, can we have a challenge, or maybe there's a place somewhere else for that purpose?...In the assumption that you are working on your pictures after the shot (obvious you are). Will you consent as well as I will, to show the "before" (the dark side is obviously the "after"). It's not a question of skills, just a question on how do you transform a picture that anyone would recognise as eg: film, 35mm, colour in something that just belongs to you and that matches your intent. You don't have to :)

Sandrine,

Sounds like a plan! - a new thread perhaps!

cheers

Ok, I'll start myself on a new thread (Not now, my Portable HDD is not there at the moment) and we'll see if there will others to follow me! Just that I have to find a space to place this thread. I summon you Asher, to deliver the gospel to the herd of the disoriented . :)