• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Dernier Voyage En Argentique

Helene Anderson

Well, it is called that here, an interesting little film that appeared on France 5 on 18 December. Hoepyou might be able to see it outisde of France though I dare say it has been shown in other countries as it is made by National Geographic.

Last Kodachrome.

Cem_Usakligil

Well, it is called that here, an interesting little film that appeared on France 5 on 18 December. Hoepyou might be able to see it outisde of France though I dare say it has been shown in other countries as it is made by National Geographic.

Last Kodachrome.
I cannot see anything, just an empty video of less than 30 seconds. BTW, it says in the link:
Vidéo intégrale disponible jusqu’au dimanche 25 décembre 2011 à 13:38

Helene Anderson

He travelled at night - LOL.

It is probably available to the 25 December in France only.

Found this though, the prints.

It happens sometimes that programes can only be seen in the country in which they are shown.