• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Serendipity!

Rachel Foster

The town I live in will be celebrating its 150 "birthday" in a week and a half. A local teacher is writing a history of the elementary school she teaches in. I was asked to photograph the school for the upcoming celebration. I took groups of four children at a time, put point-and-shoots in their hands and we prowled the halls taking photos.

I stumbled across this...and I want to go back and get it right. I was standing under the basketball hoop and looked up. Serendipity lives!

smallhoop.jpg

(Asher: Yes i will go wider angle on the reshoot.)

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Rachel,
I like it!
icon14.gif

...and I'll second Asher's anticipated remark...a bit wider would work a bit better. Not too wide, maybe just some more of the rim.

Rachel Foster

Strange, but Asher often whispering suggestions in my ear when I shoot now. And then there's Cem saying "go down on the ISO! Down! 100 is best!"