• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: OK I'll take the bait

Ivan Garcia

This is a fellow traveller I met during my 2007 Thailand holidays. He was one funny guy ... The fish was dead on the sand for god only knows how long... He didn't find it so funny the next day...

IGD_5D_7142.jpg

Canon EOS 5D + EF 15mm f/2.8 fish eye ISO 200 - 1/400 sec - f/10

Ivan Garcia

Actually, could someone be so kind to move this to the layback cafe? it is meant as a bit of humour and not a serious travel landscape image.
Cheers.

Ivan Garcia

Thank you kindly Cem.
Yes the man was a total nutter... he picked up the fish and said ..."Oi!!! take a picture of this mate".
As you can see I was only too happy to oblige.
I did buy him a vodka shot after taking the image... there was a fishy smell coming out of his mouth ;-)