• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Happy Thanksgiving!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Folks, this is the time of year that Americans celebrate everything to be thankful for. I expect that most of us will agree that it's our family, friends and health. I want to extend the heartiest good wishes to everyone all over the planet who visits and supports our photographic community. May you and yours have a lot to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Asher

Folks, this is the time of year that Americans celebrate everything to be thankful for. I expect that most of us will agree that it's our family, friends and health. I want to extend the heartiest good wishes to everyone all over the planet who visits and supports our photographic community. May you and yours have a lot to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Asher

Hi Asher,

Thanks, and the same to you and your beloved ones.

We don't have a special event like this in the Netherlands, I suppose maybe because we are happy and thankfull all year round ;)

Cheers,
Bart