• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Internals

Tom dinning

Registrant*
This is one shot from a set I have been experimenting on for a while. Since there is no-one here in the dungeon with whom I can discuss this will, I thought there might be comeone out there who has a valued opinion.
Cheers
Tom

Titled #1 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This is one shot from a set I have been experimenting on for a while. Since there is no-one here in the dungeon with whom I can discuss this will, I thought there might be comeone out there who has a valued opinion.

Titled #1 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Tom,

I love the challenge. I've spending some effort looking at your recent pictures. (the link you've given is not to this picture in fickr, but search was a great adventure as I am visiting a lot of places: by the water, bridges, fine country homes, wild flowers shot from low down to project the blue sky behind themI must say, I'd love to see the entire set. )

For now, this picture is granular and has impressions of solid forms with straight and curved edges. There's an evenness of production about the piece as if it's a crop of something larger with no local work to commit anything to be more important than anything else. So there's a sense of no outside control or interfering/guiding hand that has manipulated the objects beyond, the way the file has been adjusted with brightness/color.

Still, I'm intrigued that this, printed in the right way 3 foot wide could be impressive. However, it might need some extra work as you get inspired at the time. This is not a certain living being yet, but worthy of exploring in relation to its siblings and how it might finally appear. But that's up to you.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
You've been peeking, Asher.
Here's another. It might help.

Titled #2 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Tom,

Thanks kindly! Now having two of the set, there appears to be within the images a common motif, a sense of "human presence" coming from machined materials. In the first we imagine lips and in the second a side view with a prominent eye.

Asher