• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Train

Michael Nagel

Already some time ago since I posted in this section.

The title of the post is just the translation of the German title of the photo.

No PP involved, just heavy cropping, but the quality is OK for me as I did not want to have it too detailed as this could distract from the entire view.

Zug

Best regards,
Michael

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Michael,

Did you set up for this effect or discovered it? How did it get done? I'm wondering how you got the alignments so right!

Asher

Michael Nagel

Antonio - thank you!

Chris - Thanks for pointing this out.

Asher - It was a mixture of both: I saw it, asked her not to move and took the photo.

Best regards,
Michael

Antonio Correia

For moments I thought you had done some Photoshop work, like overlapping two or more layers...
But you have not and that is good !
Good of you to spot the image :)

Michael Nagel

Antonio,

the reason for that is pretty simple - I am not good at PP. Adjustments are limited to cropping, contrast and brightness or an occasional conversion to b/w using the channel mixer.

I concentrate on learning to see...

Best regards,
Michael