• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

$ 60,000 a pair

I was listening to some tracks and was reflecting on my monitors and the functions they offer now compared to my monitors 35 years ago, when I found myself drifting into the world of human engineering ingenuity, most of which is a copy job achieved by observations of concepts found in nature.

ovs_opf_XI-151.jpg

May be one day we find the required social consent to advance as a species without the repetitive destructive patterns that is the cause of so much superfluous suffering by reflecting on nature as well.

My speakers are networked and communicate via Ethernet, controlled by software that I can access from my computer, they can also automatically compensate for inadequate room acoustics in the lower frequency department by measuring the room acoustic specifics.

Once I had a dream to build a house with a room that is acoustically designed to accommodate the Nautilus.

http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/Speakers/Home_Audio/Nautilus

Today I realized that I am not bothered about this dream anymore. I find greater pleasure and real peace by observing nature and the inherent miracles, than by chasing dreams of material possessions.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nature as an example!

May be one day we find the required social consent to advance as a species without the repetitive destructive patterns that is the cause of so much superfluous suffering by reflecting on nature as well.

ovs_opf_XI-151.jpg

This, of course, Georg, evokes so much, the beauty of natural things, art we know about and then that your picture is agreeable and pleasant, a good start to the day!

Asher