• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pro Bodybuilding

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
This last weekend I was at the Iron Man Pro in Los Angeles. This is the first competition of the season...

Hidetada.jpg

This photo is of Hidetada Yamagishi who is the first Pro bodybuilder from Japan and somewhat of a Japanese national hero.

More photo on my website at SecondFocus.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
This last weekend I was at the Iron Man Pro in Los Angeles. This is the first competition of the season...

Hidetada.jpg

This photo is of Hidetada Yamagishi who is the first Pro bodybuilder from Japan and somewhat of a Japanese national hero.

More photo on my website at SecondFocus.
Thanks for sharing, Ian!

Why are the feet cut off in some. Are there stage footlights that do this? Obviously lighting is critical for seeing the quality of the muscle form. Medical and nursing students could get a lot of their musculoskeletal anatomy just be attending one of these contests! These guys are really shaped well. I looked at your site and the impression is a very high class operation you run. I see you use livebooks. Do they set it up for you? Can one slow down the film strip. It seems to go fast as if it has a mind of its own, LOL!

Asher

Rachel Foster

The lighting is terrific but I find the red lights to the right a bit distracting. The shot of the man himself is stunning, though.

I shot a body builder last October. It was great fun.

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
The lighting is terrific but I find the red lights to the right a bit distracting. The shot of the man himself is stunning, though.

I shot a body builder last October. It was great fun.

Actually I like the red lights to the right, they are stage spots, I like the whole composition that way. But that's ok. Thanks!

Ian L. Sitren

pro member
Feet are cut off because of the height of the stage as compared to me on the ground, actually the case in most of these shows.

Thanks for the kind words. I have been a LiveBooks customer almost since they first started in business. I think I am something like customer number 6 from 5 years ago. Of course now they have thousands and are the industry standard.

LiveBooks has standardized websites that can be modified and customized in lots of different ways. The back end administration of it is done by yourself so changing and modifying things is actually very simple.

I was thinking the other day that there are three things that have been the best marketing tools I have ever had in this business. The first is my LiveBooks site, paid for itself many times over, totally reliable and infinitely useful. The next is my Canon ipf5000 printer allowing me to send out beautiful prints on demand to editors and clients and other people when I just want to be noticed. And the third is a business card that is totally unforgettable and attention getting.

Thanks for sharing, Ian!

Why are the feet cut off in some. Are there stage footlights that do this? Obviously lighting is critical for seeing the quality of the muscle form. Medical and nursing students could get a lot of their musculoskeletal anatomy just be attending one of these contests! These guys are really shaped well. I looked at your site and the impression is a very high class operation you run. I see you use livebooks. Do they set it up for you? Can one slow down the film strip. It seems to go fast as if it has a mind of its own, LOL!

Asher