• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

YOU? Awards, distinctions, articles, exhibitions, new sponsor, articles!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Let me know about any advances to your photography career and progress. I'd like to continue what I have started here and highlighting and celebrating achievements.

Just post "PM sent" and "New Studio Opened" or "2cd place in Lucie Awards" or else "Exhibition in Tri Luc Cafe in South Kensington London"! We want to know, just keep it pithy!

Even if it's a decision to return to film for portraits or move from photographing paintings to portraits in LF. as long as it's a significant milestone, let's know!

Don't leave out new plugins you have made or adaated for CS2, Lightroom, and Aperture for example or else a significant expert new professional service such as custom printing and framing. I'll do my best to report on all substantial news, but don't be miffed at me if I make errors in judgement, which will happen from time to time. Just bug me.

Let's celebrate and pat ourselves on the back!

Asher