• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Easter day.....

Cem_Usakligil

... here in the lowlands is normally a day of spring, but it's been snowing and storming for two days now.

How is the weather at your location?

Cheers,

Cem

janet Smith

pro member
Beuatiful here now, but we woke up to about 10cm of snow this morning, melting quickly though, my dog loves to catch and eat snow balls - I'll have to see if she feels like playing in the snow soon....

Dierk Haasis

pro member
Ha, weather forecast for Hamburg was 'snow, probabloy snow cover, temps around zero centigrade, most likely below'. Guess what, it is sunny all day, temps around 8 °C, slightly higher in the sun, no precipitation at all.

Man, how I'd like global warming to speed up a little!

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I will rub it in

Southern California Weather: Sunny and 75 degrees (f) today with not a cloud in the sky. The wild jack rabbits are running around on the front lawn, causing the dogs to have wild fits of barking. My geraniums are disappearing (rabbit food). Thankfully, Roses have thorns and they are getting ready for a nice bloom. Camillas in full bloom next door. Birds are making nests although the Hawk nest is missing from the front tree.

Good Easter morning to everyone. It's currently a nice 63 degrees here in Houston without a cloud in the sky. I love it because it makes me forget the 100 degrees and 90% humidity that is just around the corner.