• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Photographic Gems of Our Times From The Web Blog, suburbs.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It's an interesting idea, Michael but one that is a huge challenge to keep on track and post significant pictures. I think it's approachable if one starts with a folder with 365 pictures in and then it's just a routine!

I wonder how one does it otherwise?

Asher

Jerome Marot

It's an interesting idea, Michael but one that is a huge challenge to keep on track and post significant pictures. I think it's approachable if one starts with a folder with 365 pictures in and then it's just a routine!

I wonder how one does it otherwise?

Asher

You missed the interesting part, Asher. Ask google for Rinko Kawaushi. And my name is Jérôme, not Michael.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Michael's Konegssee image was still occupying my mind. That's the downside of having frontal lobes with hyper focus and naturally limited storage! I know who you are, just need to reboot to Jerome and show full respect! Sorry!

I'll update myself on this talented lady! Her daily blog is an easy way to get a new dose of inspiration like popping vitamins in the morning.

I get daily pictures from two galleries and will post the links shortly.

Asher

Jerome Marot

For your convenience, let me post some pictures taken from Rinko Kawaushi's book "Illuminance".

rinko-hand_2248420b.jpg

rinko-seabirds_2248398b.jpg

rinko-candle_2248422b.jpg

rinko-clocks_2248418b.jpg