• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Good News!

Louis Doench

I now have even less time to devote to my avocation of photography.

This cute lil thing
522515356_b3f940b50c_o.jpg

Came sqealing into the world at 6:30 pm today!

522515318_e68af917aa_o.jpg

Ain't she cute!
Her name is Carolina Rose Doench and she's perfect, especially in that she seems to actually look like me as opposed to the first kid, who looks like cameron diaz' s
;)

Last edited:

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Congratulations

You'd be screaming too if you had your first bath and no one had you all swaddled up in your blanket! And then someone was busy pointing that strange contraption in her face when all she wants is to eat and be held!

Enjoy her. You were editing in her name...I love it - beautiful.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Carolina Rose!

A beautiful present and a package of joy! I wish the three of you and your family love, health and happiness. I know you will treasure her. She is adorable.

Asher