• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Easter

Jerome Marot

What the ****?what happened here? Did I accidentally log into some working class forum from Scranton ?
I show a picture and everyone gets out their spirit levels.
I checked the calendar. It's April 12 2015. Maybe Asher fell off a ladder. By the looks of his last efforts I can understand why. Perky tits don't need a surveyer to check their inclination.
Yes, bridges are inclined in Brizzy. Yes, lens distortion is alive and living in my world. Yes, I did create the sky. So ****ing what!
I'm not here to impress anyone. If I wanted to do that I'd show you how far I can piss up a wall.
It's a ****ing story, so pay attention and pull your collective digits out of each other's arse.

Why, why, why do I bother. Really!

We are paying attention, Tom and you know it. It is probably the reason why you bother.