• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

I'm on Facebook...

I joined it just to access some people in my job hunting activities. I have not used it for anything else. I am on LinkedIn and find it more to my liking as far as networking professionally goes.
James

John Angulat

pro member
Not I.
Always saw it as something kids do (along with MySpace, texting, IM's, youtube and mp3 players).
Don't do those things either - I guess I'm just old fashioned.

Nope, with my own gallery site and my new blog, and the 2 or 3 social/business networking sites I belong to, I don't have time. Few people in my world are on FB.

<Chas>

Rachel Foster

I was extremely reluctant, but after discovering how handy it is to keep in touch with people, I converted.

Happy to have anyone here on my "friends" list.

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
OPF on Facebook

Facebook for OPF Exists. I am on it. I've even gotten work from it. My grade school friends are on it. My high school friends are on it. Many photographers are on and trade tips on it. Yes, there is an element of play there. I am conversing with someone there who has my exact maiden name there and ironically she lives in the neighborhood I grew up in. A lot of people who used to email me now message me via twitter and facebook.

I am also on Linkedin and Twitter @flashfrozenfoto

Many of my business world connections are on Linkedin but I don't post there too often.

All time consuming but I think we're going into a new era of internet soon