• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Any advert in a public space is yours

Mark Hampton

Mark,

What's the provenance? We need to see the original don't we?

Asher

Walmart keep posting adverts on my facebook - they are slightly creepy adverts IMO - I have taken to altering them. Sometimes the alteration is just to share with a comment that undermines or changes the advert - sometimes I add things.

Here I added an image of Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile, OBE, KCSG - when he received his OBE. Jimmy was a keen member of the Establishment and it seems he may have participated in sexual relations with minors - as a member of the establishment i guess this is what is expected.

Disney & Savile seem a match made in ........

Again this method of work is within the threads opening statement

Murray thanks for the comments and Mike thanks for adding some information regarding JS

Mark Hampton

Untitled-2_zpsebc5f6df.jpg

Walmart.Moral - Deka​