• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

PIFFLE or not?

Triple piffle from me, no post except to crop a bit and put them together as a group.

These icicles (now melted) took on the color of gold and glitter in the setting sun.
triplepiffle.jpg

Hi Maggie,

Beyond piffle, if you'd ask me ... ;)

Cheers,
Bart

Tom dinning

Registrant*
Triple piffle from me, no post except to crop a bit and put them together as a group.

These icicles (now melted) took on the color of gold and glitter in the setting sun.
triplepiffle.jpg

I tried saying Triple Piffle and my teeth feel out. Now they're full of carpet bits and I can't say ****!

Maggie, I'm going to sent all my files to you and you can make them look good.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I tried saying Triple Piffle and my teeth feel out. Now they're full of carpet bits and I can't say ****!

Maggie, I'm going to sent all my files to you and you can make them look good.

Tom,

I think this is the funniest thing I've heard hear so far! "Teeth fell out", that's the trifecta of triffle piffle!

Asher