• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Pizza Coupon Introduction - Black and White

Robert Watcher

A couple of weeks ago, I passed by a couple of guys who were passing out Pizza Promotion Coupons on the street. At first I said no, and then quickly spun around and took one. I started talking to them in my limited Spanish - - - and then asked if I could take a photo of them.

They presumed that I wanted a straight on portrait of each of them (which I did), and they started pushing each other to get away from each other so I could get the shot. All the while I was shooting for some great shots that I was really hoping for. Here are the 2 final portraits and one of the casual shots that I like:

20160817-EM102635.jpg

20160817-EM102634.jpg

20160817-EM102628-Edit.jpg

Robert Watcher

This afternoon I returned to the location to see if I could recognize Angel and Andrew. I found two guys in the same spot and after verifying that the one was Angel, I gave him his 2 prints. He said that Andrew was working at Paradera Mall - but that he would give him his 2 prints later today when he sees him.

After talking for a few minutes and reminding about my name and where I was from - - - I asked if I could take a photo of him holding his prints. He agreed and then Melvin, the friend sitting beside him - grabbed Andrews pics and held them up.

I got my shot and then presumed that Melvin wanted me to take a photo of him as well. Sure enough. So now I will go back again in a couple of weeks. This method always breeds new opportunities for me:

20160910-EM104424.jpg

20160910-EM104426.jpg

And here is a shot of the scenario that I was originally presented with - - - a Pizza Coupon Introduction.

20160817-EM102633.jpg

-------