• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Unfit??????

ErikJonas

Banned
Why was the image i posted deleted?...I was told that nudes were not a issue not a problem? Was i told wrong?....As well it was not trashy or glamour nude....So why was it removed and usually such a action is explained in a note.....

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Look in the recent posts! You will see it's in the Nude section where it belongs. You post has been elevated not deleted, LOL!

ErikJonas

Banned
I only post in this section and dont like on any forum having to run to a number of other sections as i quickly forget about them....Not the smartest person in the world and it in that part of the forum will be forgotten by me....Thankyou for explaining this matter to me...

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I only post in this section and dont like on any forum having to run to a number of other sections as i quickly forget about them....Not the smartest person in the world and it in that part of the forum will be forgotten by me....Thankyou for explaining this matter to me...
Layback isn't for serious pictures just for fun like snap shots that take one second for amusement only.

Your picture has been honored by being put in a serious category!

Feel good about it!