• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A note for Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Rachel, Ruben and Fahim,

Thanks so much for the kind wishes. Yes it's the best birthday ever with good friends like you guys who I can believe in and are so worthy of attention in return. I must admit that as time goes by I am most grateful for each flower that opens, new ideas folk share, images, insights, beauty, wise words and even light to places that hide what we might ignore.

Asher

Mike Shimwell

Asher, Happy Birthday - a little late to the party, but delighted to be able to offer my best wishes all the same.

I hpe that your day is wonderful and, more importantly, that this continues through theyears.

Mike

Asher Kelman

Happy Birthday, Asher! May you get some gift certificates from Samy's for your gifts.

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for the kind wishes! I have not much need for gifts. I just an enjoying the ride. I'm not limited by not having things. Of course I'd like a 300 f4 IS and perhaps a 1DMark IV and even some new socks and a watch with a battery that didn't stop when I wasn't wearing it, (as my fancy self-windng watch does), and a few extra pocket wizards. But on second thoughts I don't need these things.

I would love to see more of your pictures! I hope you might start to photograph things not needed for your studio! something like that would be a wonderful gift!.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Charles, Charlie, Stephen, Mike, Nill, Edward and John,

I thank each one of you for the kind thoughts. I'm pleased to enjoy your company and I must admit get a lot from you guys, more than you might ever think. I'm still going over in my mind the kids of Nill's two teams and the fine line between utter bliss and total disappointment that we have to face. I'm grateful that I'm in the blue team for the moment and am winning, so to speak.

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Happy Birthday Asher-

Charlotte and her photography team
Peyton and Parker

DSC_0051-3.jpg