• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

One in 8 Million...

John Angulat

pro member

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
It's an interesting project. However, the girl who loves sports is also articulate more than most folk. So it's hardly ordinary people being shown in this first example. Still, this approach to imaging people is a rich addition to our knowledge of our society and doubtless will be discussed in a hundred years time as a window on 21st Century life that was.

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

Hi John,

A valuable link, thanks for bringing it into our attention. I need some time to watch the documents before I can comment further.

Cheers,

John Angulat

pro member
Hi John,

A valuable link, thanks for bringing it into our attention. I need some time to watch the documents before I can comment further.

Cheers,
Hi Cem,
Clearly, as you noted this series takes up a measurable amout of your time!
I copied a shortcut to my desktop and peruse at my leisure.
Best enjoyed with a cup of coffee and no interruptions!

As Asher pointed out, there's a diversity amongst those profiled. I guess that's what makes each of us One in 8 Million!