• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Model Image...PG Warning....

ErikJonas

Banned
I put PG warning on this thread for anyone who might be surfing at work so they would not click on it and potentially get into any trouble...

This is Joleen which i shot in 2007...The shoot, her first, went really well and she wanted to shoot more but she lived some distance away and had transportation problems thus only one shoot with her...

4423196082_772ce1e41a_o.jpg

Shot with the Pentax *Ist and the 16-55 lens..Pentax cheapest lens.......

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Erik,

Tell us about the circumstance of the shot? Aren't there other pictures from this shoot? I'm not worried about nudity. I do ask about the composition and cut off of the rest of her body and also the apparently polished face which disturbs me. Here face should appear to belong to the same family as her breasts and they look like they are made of different skin. It's often better not to retouch if one breaks the unity of one set of parameters that build an image of a person.

So can we see more pictures?

BTW, you don't say how you set this up, lighting and film versus digital?

Asher

ErikJonas

Banned
Asher it was a month ago you told me not to post so many images from the same theme now your saying the opposite.can you see where thats a bit confusing?

On this image all i do is the basics to a image...Now..I have no idea how its displaying on your LCD screen...There are shadows on the image, this was shot with no flash and i dont own strobes...Its natural light which is most of what i shoot....This was preflash or before i even had a flash...Everything is digital..I shot some film about a dozen rolls in early 2006.....

Not sure if i'm addressing what you asked properly...Trying to do so....

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher it was a month ago you told me not to post so many images from the same theme now your saying the opposite.can you see where thats a bit confusing?

Up to 4 images is fine. We don't need 8 or one shoot or to have 4 similar threads started on one day as that just pushes down other threads in the "Recent Posts" listing. I'd love to see more of this shoot.

How did you edit this first picture here? did you do any post processing to her face? If not, she has strange makeup which is giving the skin an unusual look which is unlike the rest of her body. The rest of he skin is perfect.

On this image all i do is the basics to a image...Now..I have no idea how its displaying on your LCD screen...There are shadows on the image,[/quote[]
I'm used to shadows, LOL.

Not sure if i'm addressing what you asked properly...Trying to do so....
I appreciate that! Maybe you might send me the original unaltered image to examine so I can understand what's going on and what's possible. We want to be able to help you with your pictures and I personally need to see what things look like out of the camera. Then I'll be in a better place.

Thanks for sharing. I'm really interested how the other pictures came out!

Asher