• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Light and Darkness. Not on OPF!!

fahim mohammed

OPF is a photography forum. But discussions about..

Light and darkness!! Be careful...this is provocative.

Mention of light and darkness in a photography forum is not allowed, according to
the rationalists here.
You might be initiating such a dialog as a precursor to denigrate someone or preaching a religion, during this process.
The OPF pundits can read your mind. They know your motives. OPF TOS forbid such deviant discussions; even before they are entered into.

What is left for me in photography; besides light and darkness.

Fruits! Innocent enough.

Hang on a second there mate.
No! No! No! Forbidden; Fruits and Trees!!

But I cannot photograph fruits and trees and gardens without degrees of light and darkness.

No!
Talking of fruits, trees and gardens could be initiating a dialog to shove religious beliefs on OPF readers.
And any reference to the Book of Genesis, however indirect, is forbidden.

But I am not a...

Enough!! These are our rules. Follow them, or we shall resurrect Aristotle in person. And we own the forum too.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
"You are right!" "Jerome is right!"

"but how can we both be right?"

"That's right too!"​

Fahim,

I'm so grateful for each of us being here that I'm perhaps too careful. Allow me that!

Asher