• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Spaces w bars/poles/wires: Cages, "go go "dancer, prison, store, windows

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Any pictures with the motif of bars/wire barriers would be welcomed! To expand OPF exhibition on spaces. This deals with all the variations by which repeats of lines, bars or wire defines space or celebrates power, authority and or limits.

Thanks,

Asher

Any pictures with the motif of bars would be welcomed! To expand OPF exhibition on spaces.

Hi Asher,

Nothing exhibition worthy, but just an attempt (posted earlier) to jog the creative juices of others:

Caged.jpg

Cheers,
Bart

Well, I doubt this is what you are looking for (yikes) but I'll put it here anyways, because it is definitely a cage. If it does not belong here, feel free to delete my post.
:)
week6.jpg
Original has no border or text. This is simply one I had ready for my website.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Actually, Bart and Maggie, the only way to explore the subset of spaces under the motif, cage" is to think as you do. Then it's the multidimensional constructs that occur in exhibition assembly that created within the viewer, passing by, a cauldron for their own new ideas, as they add from their own tool box and libraries of experience.

So let's continue!

Don't think, too much, just try!

Thanks!

Asher