• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

MUST have: essential tools for photographers

YMMV ;)

f2888bba96f7b18a0c29b0fb981cae426g.jpg

Cem_Usakligil

These boots are made for walkin'....

...and that's just what they'll do....

Did you send your lens to a bootcamp?

Or did did you bet your boots?

Or maybe you've set your boots next to the fireplace (instead of stockings) and that's what Santa has put in there?

BTW, is your gear too big for your boots?

Well I hope you don't die with your boots on!

LOLOLOL

Cheers,

Cem

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Walk a mile

I'd walk a mile in those shoes for a Canon ...(sorry, Camel Cigarettes)

Love the image. But, yes - very comfy shoes required for photo trekking. A Girl can't have too many shoes.

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Should I wear this type of choose on a boat, I would be instantly fired! ;-)

Nice pic as always Georg, on this one, I find the upper right corner Bg a bit distracting though…

Oh, and BTW, the lens should be leaned downward to avoid Irish rain and French dust…

Thanks Nicolas, but it is really too early for me to make useful comments.

May be that much, I intend to try this on the final output, the print, and check quality and see whether it is improving high frequency pictures to a visible degree.

On a first impression, I can clearly see it is enhancing details and this quite naturally. Then again, I only spend half an hour with a series of 5 shots. - After not getting the insurance sorted as quick as I envisioned, I needed a treat and bought it. LOLOL ;) -

I would think it does a good job, but do not expect miracles, I would estimate the enhancement around 20%-25% but this in itself is a pretty darn good result in my book.

nicolas claris

So please, when you'll be ready post your findings…

I've not been really convinced from what I have read in the link you provided…

3d-silly.gif

YOU do not need that! LOLOLOL, just zoom to 400% and print the shaggin beautiful stuff the eMotion produces in your capable hands!

3d-angel.gif

But seriosuly, I am far from posting such stuff, I am in the process to define my gear needs and finance it, once I have it, and some experience, well yeah, then I have an informed opinion and happily share it here.

nicolas claris

I said "when you'll be ready"!

And I'm not alone in the OPF planet, many will be interested by your tries and experiences, don't be so shy!