• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Side By Side" Challenge June 2008: "Sidetwo souls bound together!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
2. Side By side Look out for people devoted to one another. The ability to trust and share is so important. It's the social glue of cooperation, its the tenderness of a mother nursing or the couple holding hands in a cinema or two soldiers looking after one another on patrol or under fire.

Show us you most touching and poignant images where two human beings bond together by the forces of good or evil!

Asher

Whenever you can, tell us how you came to take the picture. This gives us your intent and purpose and helps us then relate to the picture as much as it is possible with your imperatives and preferences in mind. Art is an expression of internal imagination. We need orientation. You don't have to do anything but post a picture, hoping it will speak for itself. However, as we all have different experiences to bring to any picture, your ideas provide a kind helping-hand, letting us know what is important to you, the creator and artist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim Galli

Some Uncommon Portraits.......

DaveNMargie_3s.jpg

Margie and Dave

Dave had shaved his head in sympathy for his wife of 43 years who was undergoing kimo. More from this series here.

Those were dark days for this couple and I'm happy to report that Margie has won this round.

Rachel Foster

First time father and 18 day old son...blew me away. This was a snapshot in preparation for a portrait of the baby.

f 5.6, 154 mm, iso 400, 400 s.

2545776640_bcb67d1027.jpg