• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: re Stone or...

Mike Shimwell

For Fahim and my friends

4761117541_426ee052e6_b.jpg

Rachel Foster

If my husband posted that (of me), he'd be hamburger. However, since its' not me this is an utterly charming, treasure of an image. Very sweet.

fahim mohammed

Mike, Thank you. Must say, this is one of the most endearing photos you have posted.

The human element in this capture is awesome. The shared bond is shouted thru the peaceful
slumber.

Well done sir.

Mike Shimwell

Rachel, Why would you take any offence at such beauty and love being shared amongst friends? Still, thank you.

Fahim, Thanks as always. I really appreciate your thought.

I've now prepared a print version of the original scan and another, which I've attached below for you both.

Mike.

4768906917_4719888793_b.jpg

4768906305_63b5bc2526_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

4768906305_63b5bc2526_b.jpg

Mike,

This is a super surprise! I love the composition and the classic nature of the poses. Only niggle, is the possible over-sharpening of the face of the girl on the right. Looking at a jpg is obviously not a categorical way to judge an image printed from film, (or from full 16 BIT Adobe RGB digital mage, for that matter)!

Asher

Mike Shimwell

Asher, thanks.

Any over sharpening is a result of the compression and sharpen for screen. TBH it probably didn't need any post resizing sharpen.

MIke