• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In search of the 'V'

Tom dinning

Registrant*
In an endeavour to always take Mark seriously and to equal Asher's ability to see all things sexual in anything from a cupcake to a conundrum I set myself a taste of finding the elusive 'V' in the pastures of The Midlands.
My first obstacle appeared when I realsied they have so much of the bloody stuff here in the UK.

_D3S1380_stitch by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Wade in I say.

_DSC1544 by tom.dinning, on Flickr

After all, this is the equivalent of the search for the Holy Grail; the meaning of life, love and the function of the lawnmower.

_DSC1540 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

I spoke to the two pilgrims in an effort to find my way to the Shining Light of Enlightenment.
''Follow the scent of new mown lawn" one pilgrim said.
"Be wary of astroturf" the other said wisely.

Something had been here befor me. I must hasten.

_D3S2428 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

I am tempted to alter my path at all points along the journey. Beauty abounds abd interesting things distract me momentarily but I must be strong. It is the bordom and tediousness of the mundane I seek. After all, this is where True Art lives.

_D3S1426 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Tom dinning

Registrant*
I rest momentarily. My body is weary with age and the load I bare. I lay in the very place I seek solitude and restitution from reality. Yet there is nothing here for me. I must abate my excitement at the textures and dampness of the soil beneath for it is tedium I seek.

_DSC1818 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Is this it? Is this sexual enough for Asher? I fear not.

_DSC1632 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

The journey seems endless. Nothing but interest here for as far as the eye can see.
Maybe I will find my 'V' in another place.

_DSC1410-2 by tom.dinning, on Flickr​

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tom,

These are so pastoral, even the evidence of live cows passing by. Just for you, and Mark who, by the way, the only other sentient being likely to help you on your quest. You pass though the V one way way to the final rectangle. Meanwhile, look for the Y.

It's really there. You just have to find it by feel hints and intuition. Then, it's all up to you! Good pictures have at least parts of things and the best allow us to supply the rest.

Asher

Mark photographs sod. Not just simple sod, but that which has has a rod placed on it blanking the grass over a period to leave pale marks. I find, therein, shapes of thighs, hence the Y.

Jerome Marot

These appear to be very peaceful meadows. It looks like a nice place for an afternoon walk, without looking for anything in particular.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
These appear to be very peaceful meadows. It looks like a nice place for an afternoon walk, without looking for anything in particular.

It's many pastures, Jerome. Any expanse of grass surrounded by trees without a person or dog in sight is a nice place for a walk. The smell of crushed grass under my feet is a tranquilizer for the troubled soul. No wonder Perkins was tempted to synthesize it. He knew its power on people.