• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

March, women's month

Antonio Correia

Jarmo, the concept is excellent !
I hope you don't mind my editing. If you do, please let me know and willingly, I will erase the image.

I thought her hands should be enhanced as part of the way she would be feeling under the rules of Lars Levi Laestadius... and I have also darken the shawl.

Perhaps I have over done on the hands...

The idea of placing him in negative is superb ! The hands, her posture, head slightly bending... eyes closed... dark ambiance... his picture in negative and above...

This is indeed a great work. Very well done Jarmo. :)

i-cPzWT9q-L.jpg

Jarmo Juntunen

Antonio, thank you so much for taking the time to edit the image. I like the changes you did, I should have thought about the hands myself!

Antonio Correia

Antonio, thank you so much for taking the time to edit the image. I like the changes you did, I should have thought about the hands myself!

Thank you Jarmo :)

You know, sometimes we have to show our work to other people so that they can see what we have not been seing for the last hour or so and while working on th eimage.

I am sure you would have seen it if you had waited one day after editing. Then, you would realize that there was a little better solution :)

Cheers :)