• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

PSD -file

Today I under took to change some things in a foto , and at the end I use-aly end up with a foto file! But to day I ended up with a small sheet of paper with the Letters Of PSD in blue? and I can only open this file in foto shop any Ideas how to reconvert iot back in to a foto file and not a PSD file? So I can open it any where on my puter????

or do I just shot myself on this one:):):)

There are days when one can really feel dumb around digital programs such as Photoshop 4 elements [ sean and jorgen] yes ur right thats how one can feel dumb it was in front of may nose and I could not see for the life of me:[YUK] thanks folks

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Lauren,

Don't think you're alone in this! There's a lot to find in Photoshop! Feel free to ask any time.

Good luck,

Asher

Mr.Lauren MacIntosh said:
There are days when one can really feel dumb around digital programs such as Photoshop 4 elements [ sean and jorgen] yes ur right thats how one can feel dumb it was in front of may nose and I could not see for the life of me:[YUK] thanks folks

Do not worry about it Lauren. I have done it hundreds of times more than you have. I forgot the first step of conversion to 8 bit (flattening is not needed for Save As) as when I forget to do that the option of saving as JPEG is greyed out.

And forgetting the 8-bit conversion with TIFFs yields some very odd looking prints. These little frustrations are just part of the learning process and nothing to worry over.

enjoy,

Sean