• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Jim's new car

Jim Galli

ModelAColorSS.jpg

hwy 120 between lee vining & benton springs

'29 Ford Roadster

Took it on a shake out run, 280 miles to June lake and back to Tonopah. Hurry if you want the fall colors!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
ModelAColorSS.jpg

hwy 120 between lee vining & benton springs

'29 Ford Roadster

Took it on a shake out run, 280 miles to June lake and back to Tonopah. Hurry if you want the fall colors!

What's so fantastical is the color of the vintage Ford is sampled from the fall landscape. It's a perfect match! We just need a girl in Ferragamo clothes leaning on the car and an unshaven handsome Italian setting up and 11x14 camera to photograph her.

I hope you photographed this with digital in RAw so the sky can be pulled back! Goodness greatness What a splendid toy you have found!

Asher

Jim Galli

What's so fantastical is the color of the vintage Ford is sampled from the fall landscape. It's a perfect match! We just need a girl in Ferragamo clothes leaning on the car and an unshaven handsome Italian setting up and 11x14 camera to photograph her.

I hope you photographed this with digital in RAw so the sky can be pulled back! Goodness greatness What a splendid toy you have found!

Asher

Thanks Asher. Nope, the sky's a gonner. Snapshot. J

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well, Jim, you still have the car and the sky costs nothing and you can't wear out your digital camera that easily. I do love clouds! The color here is perfect!

Take a picture in a tranny and I'll get it printed on Cibachrome for you! Provia if you have it! I guess you might need a graduated ND filter!

Asher