• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Not sure where to put these so....

Been having lots of fun with my new phone. The HTC ONE S.

7476357746_046662b6fc_c.jpg

7476394256_21178e5bde_c.jpg

Joachim Bolte

Wow, amazing colors, resolution and bokeh for such a miniature lens and sensor! What is the shutter lag on that thing, and how does it handle moving objects?

Wow, amazing colors, resolution and bokeh for such a miniature lens and sensor! What is the shutter lag on that thing, and how does it handle moving objects?

I'm not sure if there is any shutter lag, there must be, just isn't noticeable. It shoots fast too! Hold down the shutter button and it shoots in .2 second burst mode. I'm not sure how that equates to frames per second though.

Handling of moving objects really depends on the lighting situation. Good light will yield good results.