• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Fall

Photos taken Tuesday and a few from before that I thought I'd share before the frost arrives and I change my mind about posting them. 4 very different views about the same seasonal subject.

I know this one is overblown, but the sun was very low and very bright and yes, I loved it.

fall2.jpg

The Fluttering Light - © Maggie Terlecki

fall1.jpg

Fall in the Garden - ©Maggie Terlecki

fall3.jpg

Fall Behind - © Maggie Terlecki

fall4.jpg

Final Bow - ©Maggie Terlecki

I hope you enjoy them,
Maggie

Charlotte Thompson

Maggie
all of these are just beautiful. I love the composition of all of them- Colors are very well done and ambiance is extremely nice-
My favorite is the last!
The color and your composition skills in this piece are spot on- Just gorgeous!

Charlotte-

Maggie
all of these are just beautiful. I love the composition of all of them- Colors are very well done and ambiance is extremely nice-
My favorite is the last!
The color and your composition skills in this piece are spot on- Just gorgeous!

Charlotte-

Thank you Charlotte. This photo was taken at the end of my street, there is a boulevard with many trees and lately some of the trees are having to be replaced and this is one of them. I have a love of fog as we don't get it here often, and it really helps create mood, hence the choice of post-processing to keep it mysterious and soft.

and thanks for such a kind comment. You always take time to see what everyone is submiting and always take time to leave them a comment. It is very appreciated. :)

Maggie

fahim mohammed

Maggie, this is lovely. I have remarked previously that you live in a part of the world that is beautiful.
The images you show us bear me out. I can imagine myself sitting amongst these surroundings and loose myself in thought or just loose myself.

If I had to choose amongst these, I would go for the last one. So serene, beautifully exposed, and delicate.

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Best regards.

Maggie, this is lovely. I have remarked previously that you live in a part of the world that is beautiful.
The images you show us bear me out. I can imagine myself sitting amongst these surroundings and loose myself in thought or just loose myself.

If I had to choose amongst these, I would go for the last one. So serene, beautifully exposed, and delicate.

Thanks for sharing these with us.

Best regards.

Fahim,

Thank you so much, Fahim, for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to leave a comment.
:)
Maggie

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Photos taken Tuesday and a few from before that I thought I'd share before the frost arrives and I change my mind about posting them. 4 very different views about the same seasonal subject.

I know this one is overblown, but the sun was very low and very bright and yes, I loved it.

fall2.jpg

The Fluttering Light - © Maggie Terlecki

Maggie,

The blowout works well here as it accentuates the dazzling sight against such rich colors in the b.g. which we can dial down in our mind automatically. This gives a super-optimisitc mood and a good experience to the viewer.

fall1.jpg

Fall in the Garden - ©Maggie Terlecki

This one is even richer but more somber with no such bright light anywhere. It's like finding an abandoned store of gold, but outside, with the leaves acting as the bullion.

Asher